Fair Go, Sport!
Fair Go, Sport! This project aims to:
- Increase awareness of sexual and gender diversity.
- Promote a safe and inclusive environment
The Fair Go, Sport! committee is made up of 11 students Year 8 to Year 12 and 4 teachers. They are working in partnership with the PRYDE group and have come up with a range of strategies to enhance how safe and comfortable same sex and gender diverse (SSAGD) students and teachers feel at school.
Some of the things we're planning are:
- Reviewing the school uniform policy
- Developing an Inclusive Sporting Code of Conduct
- Using the new Tiger Turf- sport focussed day around year levels for Monday through to Friday
- Staff vs Students relay event at the School Athletics
- Proposing a Colour run at the end of 2015
If you have any questions or any great ideas, please email Ms McWilliam on :